Web Quest Test and Changes

After the test, it was clear my Web Quest needs to be more appealing visually and more kindergarten friendly. It was also found that my hyperlinks were not carried over when I copied and pasted the text into the blog. The spacing of several of my pages were single spaced and harder to read because of this.

 

Changes I will make will be to make the font bigger and a more fun color and to add more pictures, thus increasing the visual appeal. I will manually insert the hyperlinks so they work. Extra spacing will be added between sections so instructions are easier to follow. I also decided to make the Web Quest easier to find so I removed INDT Course Projects as the parent. The Web Quest will stand alone on my page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>